- #46 - Convert
- #44 - Use absolute imports (@gtback)
- #40 - Return full URLs in <Address> elements (@jasenj1)
- #30 - Drop support for Python 2.6 (@gtback)
- Start to align repository with other projects
TODO: Fill this in
TODO: Fill this in
The structure of Message Handlers and Query Handlers were significantly reorganized:
- Message Handlers used to be in base_taxii_handlers.py and taxii_handlers.py. They are now in the message_handlers module, which consists of the following files:
- base_handlers.py - Contains the BaseMessageHandler class. All Message Handler classes inherit from this class
- collection_information_request_handlers.py - Contains all Collection/Feed Information Request Handlers (TAXII 1.0 and 1.1)
- discovery_request_handlers.py - Contains all Discovery Request Handlers (TAXII 1.0 and 1.1)
- inbox_message_handlers.py - Contains all Inbox Message Handlers (TAXII 1.0 and 1.1)
- poll_fulfillment_request_handlers.py - Contains the Poll Fullfillment Request Handler (TAXII 1.1)
- poll_request_handlers.py - Contains all Poll Request Handlers (TAXII 1.0 and 1.1)
- subscription_request_handlers.py - Contains all Subscription Handlers (TAXII 1.0 and 1.1)
Note that each Message Handler, or BaseMessageHandler, can be extended and customized for custom TAXII Message Handling
- Query Handlers used to be in base_taxii_handlers.py and has been moved to the query_handlers module, which consists of the following files:
- base_handlers.py - Contains the BaseQueryHandler and BaseXmlQueryHandler class. The BaseXmlQueryHandler class is a general TAXII Query to XPath mapping class
- stix_xml_111_handler.py - Contains an incomplete STIX 1.1.1 Query Handler that is a subclass of BaseXmlQueryHandler.
- #16 - https://github.com/TAXIIProject/django-taxii-services/issues/16
- #17 - https://github.com/TAXIIProject/django-taxii-services/issues/17
- #24 - https://github.com/TAXIIProject/django-taxii-services/issues/24
- Quite a few PEP8 changes
- Added testing and test content (see: test/)
The dependencies are now listed correctly, making it easier for people to use django-taxii-services
There was a critical bug in 0.1 that was somehow missed. (#13). This bug fix release is simply to fix that bug.
0.1 is the first version of django-taxii-services. Please note that since the version number is below 1.0, the API is unstable and may change in a future minor release.
The intent of this release is to gauge interest for django-taxii-services and determine whether it makes sense to keep working on future versions.
The major items accomplished in this release are:
- Established core concepts, paradigms, and structures of the library
- Set the technical direction of MessageHandler extension points
- Baseline API documentation: http://taxii-services.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html
- YETI 2.0a (An experimental release of YETI) now uses django-taxii-services.
There are some notable/major TBDs in this release of django-taxii-services:
- Non-API documentation (We tried to get API documentation at least usable)
- Logging (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/django-taxii-services/issues/5)
- Testing (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/django-taxii-services/issues/3)
- QueryHandlers need to be fleshed out more (https://github.com/TAXIIProject/django-taxii-services/issues/6)
- Many portions of the library are experimental and untested